International master classes for vocals
The Academia Vocalis sees itself as a supplement to university training, as an educational institution. Singers from all genres will be given the opportunity to get valuable advice for their artistic development from world stars, regardless of whether they are in training, already booked or about to be booked. During the respective closing concerts, the artists will present what they've learnt. Stage presence. Artistic maturity. Musical skills.
Educational institution, not festival
That the Academia Vocalis will not become a festival hype, but remain an educational institution, is confirmed by Prof. Dr. h.c. KS Brigitte Fassbaender: “Master classes do not always proceed as reputedly and high-carat as at the Academia Vocalis!“ This training seminar gives young artists from around the world the opportunity to polish their singing technique in the genres of opera, operetta, song, oratorio, jazz, Latin jazz and gospel in summer.
The origins of Academia Vocalis go back some 25 years. This is when a group of music enthusiasts met to support an idea. They discussed forming an academy, to give young voice students of all musical genres the opportunity to consolidate and expand their knowledge. In addition, the seminar artists will also be given the opportunity to hone their stage presence by means of public performances as part of the closing concerts at the end of every seminar.
Concerts in Kufsteinerland (Hotel Panorama Royal Bad Häring):
- 15/07/2019: Abschlusskonzert der Meisterklasse KS Prof. Editha Gruberova
- 17/08/2019 - 20:00: Award recipients Thomas Essl, Bariton
- 23/08/2019 - 20:00: Closing concert , "Opera, German Song & Classic Operetta", KS Prof. Dr. h.c. Christa Ludwig
Master classes in Kufsteinerland (Hotel Panorama Royal Bad Häring):
- 09/07/ - 15/07/2019: Meisterkurs KS Prof. Editha Gruberova
- 16/08/ - 23/08/2019: KS Prof. Dr. hc Christa Ludwig, Meisterkurs "Opera, German Song & Classic Operetta", course fee: €450.00
- €18.00 at the evening box office
- €15.00 in advance
- 10% for Ö1 club members
- 100%, Children up to 10 years
Advance ticket sales:
- Tourism Association Kufsteinerland, +43 5372 62207
- Tourism Association Hohe Salve, +43 57 507 7000
- at all Tyrolean branches of „Raiffeisenbank“, +43 5372 200
- Book and stationery shop Zangerl Wörgl, +43 5332 71484